If you are experiencing issues with your Motion Trek ADA Pool Lift, the first thing to check is the voltage on each of those batteries.
We do this using a voltmeter. Each battery should have at least 24 volts, typically reading between 24 and 26.
Next we want to “gap” the metal tabs on each of the following items:
- Charging cradle
We do this by gently lifting the metals tabs away from the body of the product using a flathead screwdriver. The metal tabs should be lifted equally so proper connection can be achieved.
Please go through the following process twice :
- Forcefully seat the battery in the receiver.
- Unplug and forcefully plug in the cables at the bottom of the receiver. Give these cables a good amount of force when plugging them back in. They are finicky if not plugged in all the way, especially the one that goes to the handset.
- Cycle the Emergency stop on the top of the receiver 3 times.
- Make sure the emergency stop is in the unlocked (up) position.
- Double check to make sure all cables are fully seated.
- Attempt to operate the lift.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us.