Thermal Swimming Pool Covers
Thermal pool covers, used on indoor and/or outdoor pools and spas save money - often paying for themselves in less than one year. Swimming pool cover panels come complete with loop ties for attaching the individual panels to a stainless steel Bitterroot portable blanket storage reel system.
- Reduces energy consumption by maintaining pool temperature
- Reduces facility building maintenance and pool cleaning costs
- Reduces corrosion of indoor facilities, extending the life of the equipment
- Reduces chemical consumption
- Easy to deploy and retrieve
- Edged with a tubular weighted HDPE, UV protected, material that contains flow holes to hold covers in place in windy environments
- Available in regular and irregular shapes
- Edging does not crack or flake
- Fabricated of a top and bottom layer of heavy-duty thread count per inch material, 3.0 mil - UV protected, HDPE, flame laminated to a closed cell, irradiated cross-linked EVA enhanced insulating polyethylene foam, Volara-1/8"
- Available in 10x10, 10x14 and 12x12 threads per inch